IRC Pro Shops - Shopping Policies
Open for Walk-In and Curbside Pickup service.
Pro Shop Contact NEW
(317) 712-3099 | email@example.com
Temporary Pro Shop Hours - May 18th (until further notice)
Appointment Only: 9:00am-10:00am - Tuesday & Thursday
- Please call (317) 712-3099 to schedule an appointment in advance.
*CLOSED for Memorial Day (Monday 5/25).
Curbside Pickup Service
Low-contact curbside pickup service is now available.
- Place an order in advance by phone (317) 712-3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you when your order is complete.
- Payment via credit card is processed in advance.
- When you arrive, call the Pro Shop or walk up to the Front Desk. An associate will bring your items out to you.
We’re doing more to keep you and our employees safe and healthy.
- IRC is requiring everyone entering the facility wear a mask at all times.
- For the safety of others, if you are feeling sick, please do not enter the facility.
- Low-contact Curbside Pickup service available. (details above)
- Employees are monitored daily and symptomatic employees are required to stay home.
- Promoting social distancing of 6 or more feet while in the facility.
- We will allow a maximum of 8 customers in the Pro Shop at any one time.
- Please limit to 2 family members per visit.
- No unsupervised children 12 years or younger are permitted in the Pro Shop.
- Appointment shopping hours for vulnerable guests.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00am-10:00am.
- Please call the Pro Shop (317) 712-3099 to schedule an appointment.
- Increased cleaning procedures in high-touch areas.
- IRC will not be accepting cash payments until further notice.
- No signature will be required on credit card purchases until further notice.
- Racquets left for stringing are sanitized before and after service.
- Demo racquets are sanitized before and after each use.
- Trial period is also being temporarily extended to 7 days.
- Fitting Rooms are monitored and sanitized after each use. Any unpurchased items are removed from the sales floor until the next business day.
- Hand sanitizer available for customers and staff.
- Suspending or altering services that require close contact (ex: try-on socks).