Our Response to Covid19
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our members, guests, and employees is our top priority.
With an average court size of 7,200 square feet, tennis naturally supports a robust level of social distancing leaving the on court experience much the same as players are familiar with. IRC will continue to update its response to covid-19 using the latest guidance from the CDC, Indiana Department of Health, Marion County Health Department and the USTA .
- All on court players, members or guests, are required to complete the IRC Covid19 waiver. Please click here to complete your waiver.
- To limit congestion in the lobby areas, we request that all on court players have an advanced registration/reservation and make payment in advance of arrival.
- Payment may be made through a players card on file or house charge.
- All visitors and players to IRC are encouraged to:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is exhibiting flu or covid19 like symptoms.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after play or visiting.
What is your mask policy?
Effective June 8, 2021:
Masks are now optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individuals are asked to continue to wear a mask when not actively playing.
Why am I being required to have an advanced reservation and payment?
In order to limit staff interactions and to prevent crowds in the lobby, IRC requires that all players have an advanced reservation for on court activities.
Players may regsiter or reserve their play by calling the front desk or by visiting the member portal.
Are spectators allowed?
IRC is open to spectators for weekly play. For large events, spectators will be limited to 75% capacity.
Are you still allowing junior walk-on play?
Junior walk-on play has been modified to the following:
- Junior players may call within one hour of their desired time to play to reserve and make payment for their court.
- The walk-on rate of $5.00 will be charged per junior member walk-on.
- Play is limited to one hour or less depending on court availability.
- Play may be extended without additional charge by checking in with the front desk at the completion of the inital hour.
Are the locker rooms open?
Locker rooms are open to full capacity.
Is childcare currently available?
Childcare at IRC Dean Road is currently closed until further notice.
Is the Fitness Center at IRC Dean open?
The Fitness Center at IRC Dean remains closed until further notice.
Are the drinking fountains open?
Drinking fountains are available for use.
Do I have to bring my own towel?
Towel service will be returning in early July 2021.