IRC Junior Development Program – Yellow Ball
The IRC Junior Development Program strives to create a fun environment focusing on a strong foundation of fundamentals. This includes correct grips, technique, ball control, agility, balance, coordination and play. Players will also learn the importance of teamwork, develop self confidence and learn to love the game.
For players ages 11-18 using a standard racquet and tennis ball on a full size court.
Four Distinct Levels of Play
Orange Ball is divided into three distinct levels of play.
- Level 1: Players who are new to the game or have limited experience.
- Level 2: Players who demonstrate coachability, can maintain a 10 shot rally, and properly shadow swing.
- Level 3: Players who can maintain a 20 shot rally and are ready to move from cooperative to competitive play.
- Level 4: Previous participation or pro admit required. Live ball competitive environment.
- All play held at IRC Dean Road (8249 Dean Road, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
- Membership required after 1 session of play in any level 1 group.
- Membership required for all level 2, 3 & 4 programs.
78' Court. 3' Center Net Height.
Standard felt tennis ball.
Yellow Ball - Season 1 (August 16 - October 17, 2021)
Yellow Ball - Season 2 (October 18 - December 19, 2021)