Des Junior Challenge Night
November 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you up to the challenge?
Test your skills in singles, doubles and mixed doubles competition in a fun yet competitive environment.
Play: 6:00-8:00 pm
Location: IRC Dean (8249 Dean Road)
Level: Level 2+ (must be able to play a set on their own).
Register: All players must register in advance (no walk-ins) online, by phone (317-849-2531) or in person at the front desk (in advance).
For all players safety the following guidelines will be place and will be a change from previous year events:
- Draws will be limited to 32 players at this time to provide adequate social distancing.
- After registration closes at Noon, Des will post the first round matches on a board outside of IRC.
- Players will go directly to their first round match.
- Masks are required in all common areas (lobby, hallway, restrooms, etc).
- No food or drinks will be provided to players.
- If you or someone in your household is ill or has been ill – please do not register for this event.