Priority Registration for Session 3 is now open!
Ready to Play?
About Your Membership
Membership provides players the most access to IRC’s tennis programs, teaching professionals, fitness center, and more. Membership is required for many IRC activities and provides priority access to many more. Membership is active at both IRC locations giving members access to 24 indoor courts between IRC Dean & IRC East.
- Exclusive access to reserve hourly court time in advance – daily or on a permanent basis.
- Exclusive access to over 200 on-court programs annually.
- Priority participation in daily drop-in group activities and special events.
- Priority access to IRC teaching professionals for individual or group private lessons.
- Access to Pickleball activities at IRC East.
Annual IRC Membership
All IRC memberships are an annual membership valid for one year from the date of purchase.
For example, a membership purchased on September 9, 2020 will be active until September 8, 2021.
IRC extends a service discount to all active duty military, veterans, police, fire and EMS works of 10% towards membership.
All IRC memberships auto renew annually. Membership fees will be billed to the members statement on the renewal date. Payment for the membership must be received by the 15th of the following month or the membership will be deactivated.
IRC asks for written notice of all withdrawals at least 7 days prior to renewal.
For those players not within 7 days of renewal, withdrawals will only be accepted in cases of permanent injury (doctors note required) and/or relocation out of Central Indiana (forwarding address required).
IRC welcomes guests at both IRC locations however they do not have the same access as IRC members. Guests are required to pay in advance for all play.
- Guest fees are applied for all on court play, including individual and group private lessons, unless otherwise noted.
- Guests may rent courts and participate in drop-in group activities but advanced registration or reservations are not permitted.