Priority Registration for Session 3 is now open!
Policies & Services
IRC offers products at competitive prices everyday
Low Price Policy
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
IRC prides itself on offering our products at competitive prices every day. So if you find a current lower price, let us know. IRC will price match identical, in-stock items from key online and local retailers.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Save the print ad or website address.
- Present the lower price to a Pro Shop staff member.
- In addition to matching the price, all general IRC services and product policies apply to the adjusted price.
- At the time of sale, we match all local retail competitors and we match products shipped and sold by these major online retailers: Tennis Warehouse, Tennis Express, Midwest Sports, Holabird, Sports Authority, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- IRC reserves the right to verify the price and availability of the identical item (i.e., size, model, style, color).
- We may call the competitor’s retail store or check the website address to verify the lower price and availability of the item.
- If the competitor is out of stock or has advertised as limited quantities of an item, it is not eligible for price matching.
- If we lower our price within 7 days of purchase, we will match our lower price, upon request.
DOES NOT COVER:
- The online prices of retailers not listed.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on websites.
- Racquet headguards.
- Competitor service prices.
- Any gift with purchase offers, items advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, daily deals, or gift card offers.
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in-stock in our store.
Returns & Exchanges
With receipt and original ticketing, regular price items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Clearance items may not be returned, but may be exchanged with receipt and original ticketing. A refund check will be issued for a return of any cash purchase over $10.00.
Racquets in new, unused condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase if accompanied by a receipt. Once the racquet has been strung and/or the header card and grip cover have been removed the racquet may not be returned.
RACQUET WARRANTY RETURNS
Racquets have an implied manufacturer’s warranty of one year from the date of purchase. If a racquet breaks for a reason other than racquet abuse, IRC will return it to the vendor at IRC’s expense, under the following conditions:
- The racquet MUST be accompanied by an original, dated receipt. (Required my manufacturers).
- The damage must have occurred during the warranty period.
Racquet replacement is at the sole discretion of the vendor. IRC will not replace the racquet or issue a credit until or unless the vendor has provided authorization. This process usually takes 4-8 weeks.
- Prior to court use, please try shoes for comfort at home, on carpet.
- Shoes in new, unworn condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase if accompanied by a receipt.
- Clearance shoes may not be returned.
- Shoes that are marked or worn from use may not be returned.
FOOTWEAR WARRANTY RETURNS
Select shoes sold at IRC are covered by a specific manufacturer’s outsole warranty. In an effort to assist our customers, IRC has conferred with shoe vendors and determined that direct contact between customer and manufacturer is the most efficient course of action. Each vendor requires that a warranty return claim be accompanied by an original receipt, and that the damage must have occurred within the warranty period. IRC will neither replace nor issue a credit for the affected shoes. It will be the responsibility of the manufacturer to determine the course of action once the consumer has contacted them.