Where Tennis Happens
About Court Time
Our 24 indoor courts are available for play rain or shine. Enjoy perfect playing conditions with our LED lighting and excellent playing surfaces.
IRC Members may reserve court time up to 14 days in advance of the desired day of play. All reservations must be on the half our. All players participating on the court must check-in at the front desk prior to going on court.
- The reserving member must be present for all court reservations.
- Any person on court with a racquet is considered a player and will be charged accordingly.
The reserving member is responsible for all payments (court time & guest fees) associated with the hourly reservation. Fees may be split between multiple players however, it is the reserving members responsibility to ensure our Front Desk staff have all of the players names before play begins.
IRC requires a minimum of 24 hours to cancel an hourly reservation without penalty. All “no shows” or late cancellations (those without 24 hour notice) will be billed in full for the time reserved.
Permanent Court Rentals
IRC Members may reserve court time on a long term basis at a discounted rate. Permanent courts guarantee players a court on the same day and time each week.
Permanent courts enjoy may benefits including (but not limited to):
- Guaranteed play.
- Individual court “no play” dates in addition to Club established “no play” dates.
- Choice court locations.
- Hourly court discounts ($1.00 per hour per court).
- Additional hourly court discounts for those courts participating in off times (1:00-4:00 pm, Monday-Friday) of 30% per hour per court.
- Discounted tennis ball pricing with balls provided weekly.
- Include a teaching professional for all or part of the court time.
For more information on permanent courts or to schedule your court today, please contact Sara Barr (317) 849-2531 ext 127.
Walk-On Hourly Reservations
IRC extends discounted walk-on pricing for hourly reservations to to players without an advanced reservations and is based on on court availability.
- All pricing is per person, per walk-on.
- Guest fees apply.
- Walk-on play is limited to one hour. Additional time may be added, at no additional cost, once the initial hour is completed by speaking to the Front Desk.
- All players must check-in at the front desk prior to play.
Players wishing to do a walk-on are encouraged to call our Front Desk or check online for availability however any court booking will be charged as normal rental and not a discounted walk-on.
Junior walk-on play is available to any player ages 4-18, at any time, at either IRC location. Any adult participating with a junior during walk-on play will be charged their portion of the court fee and any applicable guest fees.
- Reminder: Any person with a racquet in their hand is considered a player and will be charged accordingly.
Adult walk-on play is available at IRC East, Monday-Friday from 8:00-9:00 am or 3:00-4:00 pm.
IRC provides ball machines at no additional cost* at both IRC locations.
- In consideration of surrounding players, ball machines may only be used on specific courts.
- Ball machine availability may vary, please let our staff know when you book a court that you wish to use a ball machine.
- To preserve the availability of our ball machines, all first time users are asked to see the Front Desk prior to use for a demonstration on proper use.
*A $5.00 ball machine is charged for all adult walk-on rentals at IRC East.
For some programs, individual or group private lessons or special events, music may be used to provide a unique experience. Upon request, our Front Desk staff will work to relocate players away from courts utilizing music when possible.
Instruction, lessons or coaching by any person(s) other than an IRC employee is strictly prohibited.